12 Years of
Gallery5 is an award-winning, community-motivated visual and performing art center that has become a premier arts venue for local and regional audiences. Through extensive collaboration with cultural, educational, environmental and social organizations, Gallery5 continues to broaden demographics by encouraging a more diverse, inclusive, and inspired region of art supporters.
Gallery5 showcases a multitude of unconventional and progressive performance art series and is host to weekly visiting arts groups. These performances consist of local and nationally known artists in areas of improvisation comedy, spoken word, film, live music, contemporary dance and theater. Gallery5 has been a catalyst for many new creative initiatives and has served as a launching pad for countless emerging performance artists. We exist to provide our community with a space to share their innovations and to engage others.
- Music, theater, dance, burlesque, film screenings, comedy shows, and beyond
- We host a diverse array of local to international performers
- We're a catalyst for creative experiences and a launch pad for new talent
- For twelve years now, we've had a broad range of unique events curated weekly
- Sculpture, photography, painting, printmaking, experimental media, and interactive exhibits
- Award winning exhibition space for uniquely curated monthly art shows
- We are located in the official Richmond Arts District and have been a staple of the First Friday art walk
- We showcase traditional and contemporary arts in an all inclusive environment
- We put on workshops, lecture series, game nights, educational programs and more
- This organization is a local incubator for organizations like the Coalition Theater, Art 180, and Silent Film Revival among others.
- We're a dynamic gathering space for the area's non profits, small businesses, and community organizations.
- For over a decade we've housed events like TedX, Girls Rock Camp, Farm to Table markets, Local arts and crafts vendors and many other annual community engagement events.
- Weddings, private parties, fundraisers, company retreats, graduations, and recitals
- We provide an opportunity for you to put on an event in a national historic landmark
- Gallery5 is a flexible space and can cater to all your private event needs.
- We're fully staffed and equipped for any event big or small.